“The Pioneer Press” informs students about prom

Chloe Grove, Assistant Editor

As prom is quickly approaching, the students planning to attend are finalizing their plans for the special night. In the past week students have learned the dance  will last from 7:30 pm to 11 pm, and tickets will be $30 for seniors and $40 for juniors, underclassmen, and other guests.

Since prom is being hosted by Grand Oaks Event and Business Center in Grove City, students should consider eating near the venue. After some research, here are a few places to eat in Grove City: Longhorn Steakhouse, O’Charley’s Restaurant & Bar, City Barbeque, Applebee’s, Texas Roadhouse and Cracker Barrel.

Prom is considered as a very stressful but eventful day for most girls. Prom day is filled with hair appointments, nail appointments, pictures, dinner and then the actual dance. To help your prom day go smoothly a few upperclassmen shared their “prom day tips.”   

When sharing her “prom day tip,” senior Brenna Holmberg stated, “Eat a good breakfast so you aren’t super tired later. Also make sure you wear a shirt that you can easily get over your head when you get your hair done so it doesn’t mess it up.”

Junior Sydney Gower said, “Make sure you eat throughout the day. Saying that, make sure you also frequently check your teeth and face to make sure you don’t get food on yourself.”