Alder Girls Volleyball: Senior Night

Sidney Troesch and Paige Jestadt

Jonathan Alder Volleyball had their last regular conference game and senior night on Thursday, October 14. They battled against  Bellfountaine and pulled the game out in three sets. They went through the game with ease and hard work. Although the season started off rocky the girls pulled it out and finished second in their conference and even securing a spot in the tournament for the 2021 season. Senior Lauren Howell leads the night with 22 assists. Senior Ellie Heisler led in defense with 15 digs, and senior Lizzie Lombardi led in offense with an incredible 18 kills.

Hannah Beach has played volleyball since 3rd grade and has lettered the past two seasons. Her favorite memory from volleyball was the summer camp she did at Miami University with her teammates. After high school, she plans to attend college and her major is undecided.

Ellie Heisler has played volleyball since 3rd grade and has lettered the past two years. Her favorite memory from the season was drinking Gatorade in coach Olivia’s office at a camp she did at Miami University with her teammates. After high school, she plans to attend college and pursue a business degree.

• 2nd Team CBC 2021

Lauren Howell has played volleyball since she was 8 years old and has lettered the last three seasons. Her favorite memory was beating Hamilton Township at District finals her sophomore year. After high school, she plans to attend The Ohio State University and double major in statistics and marketing.

• 2nd Team CBC 2019
  • Honorable Mention Central District 2020
  • 2nd Team CBC 2021

Lizzie Lombardi has played since 2nd grade and has lettered for the past three years. Her favorite memory was beating Sheridan in the Regional Finals her junior year and rewatching the Storied Rivals video that they paid for. After high school, she plans on attending college and majoring in engineering and entrepreneurship. 

• 2nd Team CBC 2020
  • 1st team CBC 2021
  • Player of the year

Jaden Phelps has played volleyball for 8 years and lettered the last two years. Her favorite memory was all the times she has been late or forgotten her volleyball stuff but still manages to be a team player. After high school, she plans to go to the University of Cincinnati and major in business.

• 2nd Team CBC 2021

Renci Ricker has played volleyball since 8th grade and she lettered last year. Her favorite memory was going to the final 4 last year. After high school, she plans to attend Columbus State and study to become an ultrasound technician.