• The Pioneer Press is now on Twitter and Instagram! Follow us @JAHS_News!

The Pioneer Press

Jonathan Alder Students Set Off To Start Spring Break

Tanner Ross, Staff Writer

On March 25th, 2019, Jonathan Alder students will begin Spring break and many of them have different plans scheduled. These plans range from staying at home with friends and family, to others headed out on a trip exploring the world and enjoying their time off.

Conor Costello, a sophomore at Jonathan Alder, will be staying home on spring break. He said, “I’m just gonna chill at home, probably hang out with friends.” However, Costello will be enjoying his days as much as he can. “I’ll probably be up super late every night hanging out with my friends,” he said. Costello then went on to express that he’d really wants to live it up this spring break.

Another student at Jonathan Alder, sophomore Allison VanVlack, is going on a trip this spring break. “I’m going to Holmes county in Cleveland to visit the Rock and Roll hall of fame,” VanVlack stated. She is super excited about going on vacation and mostly wants to see the updated section in the hall of fame.

Sophomore Hunter Conkel is going on a cruise during spring break. Conkel said, “I am going on my first cruise over spring break to some islands.” Conkel is happy to go on this one of a kind trip with his family. “It’s going to be so fun, and I literally can’t wait for it,” Conkel said.

School will be back in session on Monday, April 1st, and it will be the start of the 4th quarter.

Tanner Ross, Staff Writer

Tanner is a sophomore at Jonathan Alder High School. This is his first year of being part of the Pioneer Press team. He enjoys photography and hanging...