Jonathan Alder Set to Start Summer Break

Tanner Ross, Staff Writer

On May 31st, 2019 Jonathan Alder will begin their 2019 summer break. Students around the high school have plans ranging from vacations to spending time with friends and family, in order to make the best of their break.

Sophomore Isaiah Smith wants to have a great summer. “ I plan on full sending my 2019 summer break like going fishing with my boys and gardening,” he said.

Smith is very excited to  finally be on summer break. “ I’m super duper psyched [for this summer],” he said. Smith then went on to express that he want this to be the best summer he’s ever had.  

Morgan Beachy, a junior at Jonathan Alder, will head out of state this summer break. Beachy said, “I plan on going to Florida with my family and other than that I am just going to hang out with friends during summer.”

Beachy is excited to become a senior next year, but even more excited about her adventures over summer break.

Aaron Knox, a sophomore, may have a rather exciting summer to come.

“ I might be moving to Las Vegas over summer,” Knox said. “So that’s going to take up most of my family and I’s time.”

Knox has mixed feelings about his summer plans and moving to Las Vegas. “I’m kind of excited, kind of not because I am leaving my friends here but I get to start a whole new life in Vegas.”

School will be back in session on August 21st, 2019 to begin the first quarter of the 2019-2020 school year.